Find the Best VoIP Service Providers for Home and Business
Select the solution you need:
Top provider comparisons
- including features, pricing, and quotes
Editor and user reviews
- 5,000+ user reviews for 300+ providers
Over 85+ educational guides
- FAQ's, articles, guides & FREE expert advice
10+ million visitors since 2005
- Over 100,000 VoIP pricing quotes processed!
- Top provider comparisons (features/prices/quotes)
- Editor and user reviews (5,000+ for 300+ providers)
- Over 85+ educational articles, FAQs and guides
What is VoIP and Why Use It
- VoIP phone service is a method of making phone calls over a high-speed internet connection (such as DSL/cable) instead of a regular telephone line. This means having a high speed Internet connection is a requirement to use VoIP technology.
- VoIP service providers are the companies that route your phone calls resulting in savings of up to 80% when compared to a regular phone line. There are hundreds of providers in the market to choose from.
- The benefits of switching to VoIP technology include great savings and a feature rich service in line with the 21st century. We can help you find the best provider for your specific needs, simply follow our 5 step guide below.
5 Step Guide to Finding the Best VoIP Service Provider
- Satisfy any questions you might have with our comprehensive FAQ's, guides and articles. Learn more about the many residential and business phone features that are included in VoIP technology, and how they can help increase business productivity. Access the article sections using the button below for additional reading.
- Feature Comparison: One great advantage of VoIP phone service is the abundant features included. Use our comprehensive feature comparison tool to compare VoIP service providers and ensure you get the features you need at the cheapest price.
- User Reviews: Browse over 5,000 user submitted reviews. Easily compare reviews in one easy to read graph with our review comparison tool. You can also view a graphical history of user submitted reviews for each provider in our database.
- Pricing and Provider Comparison: Use our comparison tables to quickly match up popular providers. Use our price tool to get a real-time estimated price. Businesses can request free quotes from multiple business class providers using our simple quote request tool.
- VoIP Equipment: Businesses may also want to purchase phones, routers or other VoIP equipment to get the best out of their VoIP phone service. These are often available at discounted rates directly from VoIP service providers.
We Have Helped Over 10 Million People Since 2005
We decided that VOIP made sense for us. We knew we wouldn't have the time to research all the options out there
on our own, so we decided to use WhichVOIP to find the best solution for us. Within minutes of filling out the
submission form I was being contacted by 3 providers. By 24 hours later we were close to choosing a winner.
The process was quick and easy and we found a solution that works for our business.
Principal, Strategy & Client Services
at Confluence Digital, LLC
When our small business decided that we would work with a virtual administrative assistant we went on a search
to find out how to do that. WhichVoIP made this process so easy. We filled out a very simple form and
within a few minutes we received responses from several providers. We were able to to talk with a representative for
each of these providers and get a better idea for what we were looking for and what would be a good fit.
I thought this process was going to be very painful, but WhichVoIP made it easy.
at Kristina's Abacus, LLC